Innovgoods - Never received the smart table

i have put an order on innavgoods and i have never received my order they have charged me 500 dollars and nothing arrived from the order . trying to cintact the support section but the email address showing failure of dolivery the mail .

Innovgoods - Never recieved Package Won´t get answer from them

I ordered the smart Side Table on Nov 22nd 2018, I payed the extra 10dlrs to have it delivered sooner, It should not have taken more than a month (I know hollidays were in the way) the thing is I got a tracking # which doesn´t work, I wrote to them lettting them know and this was their answer:

"I am so sorry bad experience for you, we will improve as soon as possible. Your order has been delivered and We will urge the courier to serve it to you.-"

So as a of right now I don´t know if I´ll ever get for what I paid for, and there is no one to talk to about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovgoods Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Item can´t be tracked don´t know if it will be delivered.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Innovgoods - Smart nightstand not received

I ordered 2 smart night stands for Christmas, my credit card was charged but no tables have been received. Tried contacting them, no response.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Innovgoods - 169$Scammed. Smart Side table not rcvd

Ordered off Facebook ad INNOVGOODS. I ordered 1 smart side table for a Christmas gift.

169 $ & never received anything My bank statement showed $169 transaction to Supreme Q , London. For clothing.

Pissed customer. ..

Innovgoods - Complete and utter scam

Placed order November 23rd, got "Tracking" information on December 18th, which later claimed it was Delivered by Canada Post December 24th, Postal employee confirmed he had no packages for me that day, still haven't seen it or heard back from them since, except for this useless email response from their Customer Service email alias:

客服

12:11 (10 minutes ago)

to me

Dear customers, you can use this link

http://www.mngstation.com:8080/tracking/express to enter your mailbox to track your order package.

I didn't like: Fake site, Never use them again, Nothing received, Stated 10-15 days for delivery and it has been over a month.

Innovgoods - Did not receive order. I'm pissed.

Tried contacting them and no response ever. Ordered 3 of the smart tables. I am so pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovgoods Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Innovgoods - Scammed Like Everyone Else

Same as everyone else, I ordered the smart side table as a christmas gift for my son and was scammed. Today I received the package with the Long Sleeved Shirt on the label but inside is the striped and sized for a child dress.

I didn't spend $169 for a dress.

link from the order confirmation email goes to a dead link. Nobody ever responded to my emails and calls did not go through.

Chargeback has been initiated through my bank.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Fake site, Nothing received, Never use them again, Stated 10-15 days for delivery and it has been over a month.

Comments

Yah I ended up getting some kind of phone magnification device. Absolute junk and of course no response from the company at all.

I am gonna pursue through my credit card company for refund and see if they can get something from these jerks. Good luck to anyone else, I bought mine from and instagram ad, so I wonder if they know.

Innovgoods - Do not order from them

Concur with all the previous comment. They are a scam out of Beijing.

Got a shirt instead. I am not paying $169 for a shirt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovgoods Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Innovgoods - Ordered bedside table

Like so many others no table got a dress instead

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovgoods Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Innovgoods - Sideboard

5.0

Don’t use this company they are con men don’t answer emails Theives