Innovgoods - COMPLETE SCAM

I ordered the smart table. Money taken from my credit card.

Haven’t received this item. Not getting anywhere with this company after sending lots of emails asking where it is. Been given a tracking number but it’s a load of rubbish.

Complete scam. This so called company should be fined and shut down

Innovgoods - Smart side table

I thought I had found a great black Friday deal on a smart side table. Purchased and received an email that appeared to be a receipt with order #.

The following day I received a call from my credit card company asking if I had made the purchase. Of course this was a red flag and I asked my bank for advise They told me to keep an eye on my account and let them know if I did not receive the product or had any issues with my card. I have tried to contact this company several times and emails bounce back as undeliverable.

And no cool gift for my sons 16th birthday. Very disappointed and out $169

Comments

These people a LOW LIFE. I blame media platforms for NOT getting, FB & IG you are as responsible as these SCAMMERS.

And surely now in the 21st century they should be able to do more to stop it. I feel cheated & also naive to the fact that I was scammed too. Maybe FB & IG plus any other media platform should be chasing down these companies , get us refunded.

But do they care? NO...best thing is to never purchase from these platforms again.

Innovgoods - Walking Pad

Turnaround Time

On November I ordered walking pad for 139.00 they sent confirmation that it was on its way 10-20 days I sent email about my order and no response it’s now been 30 days it appears to be a scam uuuuhh will contact my bank feel stupid nothing else from overseas or from fb feed I’m done

Innovgoods - Scammer

Ordered smart table never received, emailed 3 times no response. Lucky for me I have an awesome credit card company who credited my account, buyer beware.

Comments

We are having the same issues with them. Wont respond to any emails.

Tracking number disappeared the next day. Buyer beware scam {{Redacted}}

Innovgoods - Ordered smart table, never received and no response

Turnaround Time

Ordered smart table on 11/22 for $169. Received confirmation email from innov-goods with tracking link for product that does not exist.

Contacted company with email provided in order confirmation and recieved no response. Credit card shiws the charge is for "Supreme Q".

Looks like it's a scam. Credit card company is disputing the charge and flagging the vendor.

Snow Joe battery operated snow shovel through Innovgoods

1.3
Turnaround Time

November 18, 2018, I ordered a Sno Joe battery operated snow shovel (it is a small snow blower) and I paid $20 for 3-7 day delivery. December 5, 2018, I filed a complaint with my bank who had sent the money to a yacht club in London, England.

December 13th I receive a 5 inch by 5 inch envelope in the mail with a sticker on it saying it was one snow shovel that weighed 1.3 ounces and had a value of $ 5.00, I paid $69.90 for the Snow Shovel. Inside the envelope was a black plastic item 1/4 inch thick and 2.5 inches high.

These Chinese had sent me a credit card holder. As you can see below this is not a snow shovel.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Never use them again.

Innovgoods - Scam or not

2.5
Turnaround Time

I also placed an order for christmas presents for my kid , and I received a links to my purchase and shipment but it seems that the links is invalid. Product cost 169 dollars and I have not find out any way to find out if something has happened or if this is a total SCAM site....

//Asdal

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Full refund or what we ordered

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not like.

Innovgoods - Waiting

I ordered a charging/cooling shelf night stand on 12/2/18, payment was processed and nothing from the company

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I see you purchased yours on Dec. 2nd.

I purchased on Nov. 19th and on Dec.13th I got a shipment in the mail from China. I had ordered a 27 pound battery operated snow shovel and my package weighed 1.3 ounces. Inside was a plastic credit card holder.

I am trying to get my money back from the bank. They made the payment to these people and the money was sent to a yacht club in London, England.

Innovgoods - NOT A REAL COMPANY

I ordered 4 of the side tables at $169 each. They took me for $676!!

Received an email in fractured English telling me how sorry they were and that they would contact the delivery service. Then, all of the sudden, the track your order kept coming up as-404 not found.

I am going to my bank to perform a chargeback. Whatever you do, please don’t impulse buy from this fraudulent company.

Innovgoods - I ordered a touch screen table

Turnaround Time

I ordered a touch screen table and got no response the table was 169.00 sales price i emailed the company email got a fake email stating that my order couldnt be found my money was taken from my account im getting my bank to investigate further and my Attourney .